Saturday, November 15, 2003

Hi everybody:
this is the time of year when Chris changes her sleeping times. She has moved her bed from bedroom to living room. After dinner she turns on the TV and sits by it forever. In between, when it gets to late, she gets up, hurries to give me my evening meal, and then it's TV time again.
Guess why? Tennis!
Much later at night she also tries to get up and watch tennis, but usually falls asleep. And then tTV stays on all night, until she wakes up to turn it off. And then in the morning or afternoon the same story continues.
I have not yet found out what patern she is following. There are times in the year there is not even a thought about tennis on TV, and once she has discovered it it's there all the time.
And then sometimes she can watch it in the afternoon, and she does not move her bed into the living room. But then again it's on at night. I don't get it, people must really be strange or somehow mentally disabled to go out this late at night and play tennis? I would refuse...
Well wouldn't, if Chris put on my harness and told me to go to the train station in the middle of the night, I would certainly ....
But that's Chris, that's my master. And chris would not do that for just about everybody, this I know! So why do those guys do it? Would they be tortured in case they did not go play tennis? Has Chris ordered them to do?
No, that's not possible, otherwise she would have ordered the late night match to take place early morning or so...
I'm confused - I give up. Just had my morning meal, my stomach and brain are tired, goodnight!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home