Friday, September 03, 2004

Hi folks:
Shadow was here for a while, that was funfunfun! Chris liked me for never a
single time barking at him! I even bark at mom, but this time I never barked
at Shadow
Since Grandpa isn't coming back, Shadow, too, said he's missing him. See,
grandpa did have loads of friends, and I sure still miss playing with him.
We went out a lot with Shadow. One morning we went for a really long walk,
around one and a half hours. Mom said we must have walked 10 kilometers.
Towards the end it got too warm, so I drank water out of a puddle - tasted
really yummy.
Then later Chris just put me in my crate, gave me a pig ear and left with
Shadow. I know they were up to no good, so I tried to escape being locked
in, but with Chris you just don't have a chance. Mom came and let me out,
and I ran and ran and ran around. After mom gave me a good portion of pets I
lay down looking at the door.
When mom decided it was bed time for her I was locked in my crate again, but
I made it clear I did not like that at all - I barked and barked, until mom
let me run in the corridor. And soon after that Chris and Shadow came back
and took me for an evening run. That was cool, having them both back!
Allright folks, I'll tell you the next story about Shadow and myself later,
Yours, Hapoo.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home