Friday, September 10, 2004

Hi all:
Well a day or two ago I was mad at Chris.
Usually, when she leaves me behind in the car to go shopping in the store I am not welcome inside, I can climb from my back seat into one of the front ones. It's cool, for then I can look out of the window better and can bark even at people coming towards me from the front. That's tgreat fun, and I see Chris much faster when she is done shopping.
Anyways, yesterday I didn't manage, because of a really stupid nylon cover. She had tightened it so well that I didn't manage to climb over.
Of course, I made up for that by working as if I had never been in harness before. When Chris said left I just pretended I didn't hear, and when she said hopup, I just walked as slowly as before.
Of course, when we went out in the afternoon, I was the best Hapoo on eartt, Yours, Hapoo.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home