Saturday, August 21, 2004

Some two days ago mom and Chris decided to go shopping, and besides that, Chris decided not to take me
So what she did, she put me in my crate, closed the door and gave me a pig ear to chew. I knew she was going somewhere, so I wanted to follow her to make sure this thing doesn't happen. But you know, this lady somehow always manages to win.
But - and this is a cool but - mom and Chris have a teenage boy visiting. Whenever he is downstairs I surely bark at him, but once we have settled he calls me and gives me loads and loads of pets. This time he came to take me out of the crate, and the two of us plus the little tiny dog went for a long long walk through the vilage.
The boy is cool. The night before that he had taken me out for a walk, and it was fun, because we were running for the most part of it, because I pulled him. Suddenly he let me off the leash, and after a moment of hesitation I started off like a plane to my home - the boy followed and was quite a good jogger Chris says.
When she and mom came back, I was back in my crate waiting to get out.
But hell, that walk was cool!
Now we're here on our own, Cousin visited and Shadow called - wonder where that chap is at the moment - I think I haven't seen him for a long long while. Chris tells me I shouldn't be more impatient than she is, so there you go - and that he's coming soon! O yeah, then I can lick his hand again - heehee!
Cheers for now, yours, Hapoo.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home