Thursday, August 12, 2004

Hi all you smart girls&guys:
I'm afraid I need your help with something that leaves me wondering.
A couple of days ago after our morning walk, Chris took our tiny pet dog visitor into our apartment and made him stay there with me. She left to greet a guest whose voice I haven't heard before. They sat down on the bench outside and talked. Soom mom arrived. When Chris took me outside that man said I was beautiful but a bit too fat - ggrrrrm - I wanted more food!
After a few pets Chris handed my leash over to mom and went to see Grandpa. He had eaten a bit of food and had a bit of water, and then lay down at his favourite place by Chris' kitchen window. Chris made sure he lay comfortably and gave him relaxing pets. After a rather long while the man aproached Dicker again, and we all left. Chris gave me pets and told me I was a good girl. When we went outside a little while later, grandpa still lay there and slept.
However, the strange thing is that he has disappeared, and I cannot figure out where he has gone. Ever since that day I have gone on walks all alone, or with the tiny dog not worth playing with; I have gone out with the humans and worked, but when I came back, Grandpa still wasn't back.
I start wondering what has happened. Maybe mom took him away somewhere in the car, just like Chris sometimes takes me to the kennel or on short trips? I suspect it is something different. I have gone and asked Chris, but her answer are comforting and affectionate pets. Whenever I go outside my door I look around the corner but don't see grandpa. I miss him sooooooooo much - Yours, very sad, Hapoo.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home