Thursday, August 25, 2005

Another train adventure

Hi all:
Sorry it's been too long. I just wanted to let you know that this
morning Chris rearranged her corridor. All of a sudden she took all her
jackets inside the living room, and the boxes for her shoes and my
grooming tools and that stuff. Then she harnessed me up and we went to
the train station. There we met a nice old lady and the neighbour's boy,
Theresa's brother. At the central station we had not much time to work,
but a lady helped us catch our next train, where I showed Chris an empty
seat. After a good long train ride, during which I got pets from a
little baby boy, we walked out on the platform.

There I didn't find a bench, so a lady directed us, and I pulled and
found one for Chris. I guess the weather was colder than she expected,
because she put her feet very close to me. Yes Chris, fur is not only
good for shedding, but also for warming your feet.

By that time I got it that we were picking up Shadow. He usually arrives
pulling a suitcase on weels behind him. So I looked out for any such
thing I could see, but it took a while till he finally showed up. I got
up to greet him, but Shadow, as conservative as ever, didn't let me lick
his hand for a good hello.

We then went outside for me to do a small business, and then inside for
Chris and Shadow to eat something. Then back on another train and into
my favourite central station. We had just arrived on the platform when
our small train pulled in. At home the sister who is visiting picked us
up and took us home. I got to go for a short Hapoo walk in the rain, and
then we went inside. O, we now have a brand new entrance door for
ourselves, Chris and I, and Shadow of course, when he is here.

It's cool that Shadow is back, Chris is so happy when he is around!
Cheers, Hapoo.

1 Comments:

Blogger David said...

Hapoo,
Why do you call Chris's special friend "Shadow"?

28/8/05 08:48  

Post a Comment

<< Home