Wednesday, April 12, 2006

A few statistics

Hi to all:
I won't be writing for a while, as it seems we're going away for longer.
Chris has carried a huge bag of Hapoo food over to the bedroom, followed
by a variety of good smelling Hapoo treats. Looks like she is packing
them up, so we can go on a trip. And if that's the case, then I think
we'll be finally boarding a train and then visiting the friend. We've
seen her before, but she doesn't like to pet me. But on the other hand,
she has a Hapoo blanket that I can stretch out on, and my place is
beside Chris' bed, not far from the door, so I can watch.

I also wrote a note to the Music Man, that guy whokeeps singing out of
Chris' stereo, wishing happy Eastern Western. So same wishes go out to
you, of course!

And here are the promised stats! Since I first wrote in 2002, with a
considderable pause in between, we had over 3,200 visitors on this chat
blog of mine. Looks like you guys like my thinking and rambling on and
on - well and I like chatting and talking and woofing to all of you!
Cheers and happy celebration of directions, Hapoo.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home