Tuesday, April 04, 2006

The second busy day

Hi all:
I owed you the continuation of my busy time, didn't I?
The day after I had played with that wonderful other female, Chris and
Shadow and I went to the city again. We went there in sister's car, with
sister and mom. I like the sister, she usually gives me many pets.
We got off at a place I don't recall having ever been, but I did a good
job guiding Chris. We went into a book store, into another store, into
my most favourite place for food. I even found the bathrooms there,
isn't that cool?
And then we went to that store where there are telephones, clothes and
computers and chocolates and whatever else. The humans, Shadow and
Chris, went crazy over the chocolates. Do I have to mention that I
didn't get a single piece? We went upstairs to the boring stuff, where
Chris bought a box with something that was supposed to help her shoulder
not hurt so much. Chris says my pull surely doesn't do her shoulder
good. But I think she still likes me.
In the afternoon we even went into the flower shop, where Chris and
Shadow bought flowers. Chris never does that, or at least not often. She
says she loves shopping with Shadow, because he is so patient with her.
I thought men weren't patient with women??? I knew that Shadow was
special, although he still doesn't like me licking his hand - I tried
it!
We came back in the rain, and Chris walked me without my raincoat. Is
that cool or what?
And then finally mom and the sister came back, and Chris took me and
some chocolates and Shadow took the flowers upstairs, which they were
happy about, mom and the sister.
Later that night the cousin came, and they chatted a lot. Chris got a
good massage from the sister, and she says her shoulder felt better
afterwards. Poor girl, but I just love pulling into the harness, so she
can walk fastfastfast!!

The next day we didn't do much. Chris only walked me twice, and Shadow
stayed on the couch with his computer most of the time. At night he
cooked, which he always does, because Chris is terrible at it - and they
watched a movie. So all in all the day was boring, but from the next day
on things changed again.
But that I will tell you in a later post, I promise!
Cheers, Hapoo.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home