Sunday, July 16, 2006

Chris' fun day

HI all:
I need to tell you about gbirthdays once again. I already told you that
my own one is not a big deal, and I really don't miss out on anything
much.
However, human birthdays tend to be something different. For mom's
birthday a while ago we even went upstairs in the middle of the dark
night to give her her present. For Chris' birthday the day started
normal.
We went for the Hapoo walk, and then Chris helped mom set up the table.
That lasted longer than usual, and (I was kept out of the business, so I
didn't steel any food.
Chris and the nephew finally cicked Shadow out of bed, and all of us
including mom and myself, went on the balcony. There the humans had
something they call branch or so. They didn't have the branches of
flowers or trees, but instead a large amount of human food. Then we went
into the living room. Again I was to lie quietly on my personally
occupied and invaded carpet, while Chris sat in mom's large chair and
Shadow took her picture. Then she looked at all the things on the table.
She found something that turns paper into plastic, but you can still
read what is written on the paper. It smells a lot when used and gets
warm. I just forgot what it is called. Does it turn bushman noses into
plastic, or bushman mouths? I tend to think that would make Chris really
happy, but she never commented on this glorious idea of mine! Or maybe
the bushman would beat me up for that idea - hide!
Anyways, she also got a necklace. That is what humans call a collar,
which is just more beautiful than that of a dog, and never is a leash
fastened to it!
Shadow gave her a dress, a long silk one. Don't ask me about colours and
beauty - I have no idea! But everybody else says it is beautiful,
including the cousin and her daughter, who saw it later. After all was
looked at, including two yummy smelling cakes, we went downstairs to
relax a little. Then Chris got up, played computer a little and
disappeared in the shouwer. After her it was Shadow's turn. Chris wore
really high shoes that all of a sudden make her taller than Shadow.
But when they left, they did not take me. They left me with mom and the
nephew. Later they told that they had a delicious quiet and probably
romantic fish dinner with each other, and Shadow enjoyed everybody's
looks and glances at Chris. Of course, Chris is always worth looking at!
See, that was her birthday, and all I got for a treat was a couple of
yummy cow bones two days later - allright, better than no bones, who am
I to complain!
By he way, she says she turned three zeros old, which would look
something like this: 000
I am older, I am seven, though it's only one of them, but it's more than
three zeros, at least as far as my number knowledge knows - and that's
no food, mind you!
Cheers for now, Hapoo.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

This is a test

16/7/06 22:35  

Post a Comment

<< Home