Monday, July 03, 2006

A Sunday Monday

Hi all:
They say for humans Sunday is a special day, at least for those who come
from where Chris is from. When Shadow was a child, his special day was
Friday. It has to do with being off school or off work on those days and
having time to di something nice and fun. So while Chris was really busy
cleaning the house yesterday, she didn't do much today.

In the morning we went for an early Hapoo walk, and then just spent the
day lazing. Chris was responsible for today's lunch, she went sunbathing
on the balcony and then even took an afternoon nap. Then mom came
downstairs, they talked through something mom was to prepare, and then
messed around with the telephones and the computer. Finally they decided
to go out for an ice-cream. Before that they decided to let me run off
leash for a while. I spotted two cats and ran after them, but I never
catch them. I only enjoy running after the fleeing creatures. I
immediately did my big business - I enjoy doing it off leash much more -
and then the journey began.

Well you guessed it - first we went for the ladies to have some kind of
roll with raw spiced minced meat and onions - no bite for me, of course.
But the lady behind that counter was wonderful! She gave me a saussage,
one of those that Shadow loves so much. Chris let me have it, for I
wasn't in harness. Then we walked around a little, bought yoghurt for
the humans and a large pot for the sister, and then stopped at an
ice-cream place, where I got some water. The lady there was allowed to
pet me, which I thoroughly enjoyed. During the conversation she
mentioned a Hapoo store tat Chris hadn't been to, so she persuaded mom
to go.

In the Hapoo store - o that's a huge huge one - we passed by the leashes
and the Hapoo food, and then Chris decided to buy me a food bowl bar, so
my bowls are raised fror me to eat and drink. The lady assembled it for
us, for Chris and I are so charming, while we went looking at fish,
mom's pleasure. I love that store, we also got a new cushion for my
house, and finally at the counter a flea collar. And after Chris had
paid the bill, the nice lady asked if I could get a treat. Chris said
yes, for I wasn't in harness, but I had to sit nicely. I sure did, and
then got my treat <yummmm>

When we finally arrived at home, I saw a cat, mom pointed it out o me.
As I was travelling between Chris' feet in the front of the car, she
felt my heart beat faster and louder at the sight of the beautiful chase
toy. Well as I was to get out off the car, the grip on the leash was
tight, and I couldn't take off after the cat I saw I a distance.

But after Chris had settled at home and unpacked everyting, she checked
the height of the food bowls in relation to my muzzle, and then dropped
three delicious yummy treats inside one of them - really cool!
Allright, I think I should beg Chris to give me my food, because she is
planning to travel with me tomorrow - I know that, I feel it! Cheers,
Hapoo.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home