Saturday, July 22, 2006

The biggest embarrasment for guide dog teams

Hi all:
This is Chris once more with an entry to let you know how Hapoo is or
rather was doing when I last saw her. Shadow and are in Spain, and
knowing that my old girl isn't to fond of te heat I left her in her
usual kenels. However, the morning before that, she and I went out fr
the Hapoo walk, and I noticed that her big business was a little softer
tan usual. I didn't think that a big deal, so I got both of us ready and
accompanied mom and Shadow to two places where we finally found a vacuum
cleaner for mom at the second, much to Hapoo's disliking. She is not too
fond of these devices. Just as we were leaving the place, Hapo arched
her back and left a huge present on the carpet of the store.
O how embarrassed I certainly was. Even more so when the nice sales lady
told us these things happen and that Hapoo is just a dog, too. She
commiserated when I told her that Hapoo had probably eaten something
wrong. She said she would clean up after Hapo and would not let me do
that, though I offered. As son as we were outside, I had to let Hapoo do
more of that disgusting business, poor girl must have been under too
much pressure. She faithfuly did all her duty without complaining. Ad I
know usually she would not go busy in harness, let alone on carpet
floors!

For the remaiing time of the day I tok er out frequently and really
managed to avoid any accidents in the house. I only took her to the
kenel the next morning, knowing that the people there would take god
care of her diarhea. I let them know of it beforehand, but they still
didn't mind.
I bet she is okay, for no news is god news in that case. Poor girl, she
was prlbably as embarrassed as I was. But after our trip to Spain we wil
pick her up from her kennal and then she will go on her first trip
abroad. We will take a ferry and go to Denmark for 3-4 days. I bet she
is going to like that.
Ad the next etry will be al hers again, I promise! Cheers, Chris:-)s

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home