Wednesday, March 21, 2007

Trouble trouble

Hi all:
Sorry I haven't been too chatty lately, it seems Chris has had a lot to
do on the PC lately.
However, I have to tell you that last night the cousin came while Chris
and I were out walking around the church, my favourite evening walk.
I came back inside first, while Chris was still getting undressed
outside.
The cousin was sitting on the kitchen floor, so I walked inside and said
hello.
Of course, Chris came in and grabbed me by the neck and made me get out
in an instant. She says she had to check first whether I was inside
completely. Kitchen is a huge nono. If ever at all, I can go in when she
only calls me, and nobody else. I stayed outside ignored while the
humans had food, and cousin sat where Chris usually sits, right by the
door. I tried to wine and woof quietly, but Chris only came out when she
was finished eating. So I walked up to her and said sorry, licking her
hand and asking for a quick pet.
Chris is nice enough to grant me apology, and only after that had
happened I went up to mom to get the best pets ever on this planet.

Lately, too, the ladies, mom and Chris that is, have decided that I am
squeeking too much when I want attention, so mom has cut back on her
pets upon squeaks. Looks like I have to be quieter from now on
<woo-oo-oo-oof>
Cheers, Hapoo.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

28/3/07 07:26  

Post a Comment

<< Home