Tuesday, April 10, 2007

Woo-oo-oof - how crazy can she get???

Hi all:
I do need a shoulder or two to cry on, or a nice bowl of food- fish or
duck or goose feet - or a calm person to scratch me on the head for as
long as I want - she's gone crazy and with her thw whole world
<woo-oo-oof> If I weren't such a suffisticated Hapoo, I would cry at the
moon like the woolves in fairytales do!

Tell you the story that makes me feel so miserable!
Allright, fine, the friend arrived, and everything was fine and nice and
normal. The two of them talked, and the friend so kindly accompanied us
on all of our Hapoo walks, even though I did jump and bark, which the
friend doesn't like much.
I am used to the talks with no end, that's allright. But then came the
horror!
Chris sat down on the couch, and beside her sat the friend - and they
switched on the TV.
Guess what they showed there <woo-oo-oo-ooooof>

Tennis men all around the place - tennis and more tennis! I mean, not
even did Chris watch, but she made the friend join her! Tennis watching
clubs or circles, is there such a thing? Is that some kind of general
human disease, or is only Chris infected? And then why did she coax the
friend into not only watching with her, but even enjoying that stuff
with her?

No no no, I am going to hide in my house and only come out for food!
That one day the only stopped watching because I needed to go out,
otherwise they would have sat there and not moved for seven - S E V E N
- hours!

And if you believe that the insanity is over here - you failed
miserably! With the next day came more tennis, and that was even worse,
because Chris' favourite tennis man played with the favourite second
tennis man - yes she apparently likes it when the favourite plays
together with that other tennis man, because then they always win.
Anybody help me - they had fun!
Friend cheered for the folks on the opposite side, but Chris had the
last laugh, because her favourite tennis man stood his ground like a
rock in the storm or a tree in the sea - or whatever - they won!

Chris has the courage to tell me not to woo-oo-oof so loud, because she
has already done me a favour in that she has not watched tennis the day
after that one. She says it was decided and she saw what she wanted to
see - her favourite tennis man winning.
Now the only request that she has is for that one to win when we go to
see him at that Hamburg place soon. Sounds suspiciously like food, but
again she trashes all my hopes by telling me that I will be getting
Hapoo food, and she will be watching tennis like last year. Even the
weelchair lady will be there again to admire me, and she hopes we get a
ball from the tennis man match, so I have something to play. I will only
stop woo-oo-oofing if I can be lifted over the barrier and play balls
with the tennis people. She says that's not a deal, because she doesn't
have the smiles to convince any given tennis man of the idea that I have
in my Hapoo head.

Conclusion: Tennis is in sane, Chris is infected and dangerous for the
still intact society - somebody give her her brains back - I'm going to
my house - woo-oo-oof:-(

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home