Tuesday, April 22, 2008

The doctor trip

Hi all:
Almost a week ago Chris got up early and got ready. She even took me on
the short Hapoo walk and we came back upstairs. There she packed the
backpack for work, and soon enough the doorbell rang. So we went
downstairs, and at the door a man was waiting for us. That was a taxi
driver, since he took us to a car and drove us somewhere. O I loved that
trip! I knew where we were as soon as I saw the nurse - we were at the
nice doctor lady's place. The nurse greeted both of us and showed Chris
where we could sit. And then we waited until the doctor lady called us
in. I was so excited that I wanted to dash towards the entrance door,
but Chris made me go into the small room. She put me down by the chair
where she put her backpack, and then the ladies talked about Chris' job
and all that. At one point I thought I could go over and tell Chris I
wanted pets, but she sent me straight over to where I was. Well I did
not quite obey, because I decided to lay down in front of the door. The
doctor lady said that could be dangerous in case the door was opened,
but Chris said I should know doors by now. Sure enough, humans are
smart, the door opened and I had to move. The nurse lady came and gave
me a quick pet on the head.

Finally we left the doctor lady's place, and afterwards walked over to
the nurses' office, where Chris left a bunch of papers and received a
tiny sheet back. She says it is to be exchanged with a package of
eyedrops at the farmacy later.

Another bit of waiting, and in came another taxi driver. The nurses had
called for him to pick us up. The weather was bad, but we went home
anyway. It was raining, and Chris did not look forward to a walk to work
in the rain.

But since she is lucky very often, the rain paused while we were
walking, even the sun came out a little. O how wonderful! And the next
time I will tell you all about yet another move. This lady never gets
tired of moving, it seems.
Cheers, Hapoo.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

weii i'm one of the ones i guess,


i always enjoyed your comments about daliy life, hapoo; keep guiding chris through the day and enjoy life

greetings
some visitor

23/4/08 00:21  

Post a Comment

<< Home