Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Snatched the computer

Well really, it is tough to gain computer time in this two-being
household (Chris doesn't want to call me a person). Either she needs the
PC, or she is too tired to let me play.
But here I am again with a cool update. Last night mom was right outside
the door when Chris and I went for the evening walk, and she came
walking with us. We walk a long way and she took things from the car.
That meant that the ladies had supper and then we all went to sleep in
the bedroom. I barked once at night, but only mom heard it and told me
to stop. Chris slept like a rock.

In the morning, this morning it was, I swoke mom up once very early, but
she fell asleep again, until Chris woke her up and I joined. First mom
took a shower and Chris set the breakfast table, and then Chris went to
shower, and mom took me for the morning walk. That was fun.
They had breakfast, sorted out papers, and then we left for the
streetcar stop and the city eventually.
I love the city, it is a wonderful memory tour. We waked all along the
big street with the fun shops after Chris had had a lady mess around
with her head fur she calls hair.

That bit street tour was a memory tour for Chris, she said. She got a
little sad when I showed her the favourite place that she and Shadow had
had, where he had the huge ice-creams and they talked through lovely
weather summer days. She says he is not coming back, she knows, and I am
not supposed to tell that she got a little sad, because it was only a
little. We also went into the food place where she and Shadow used to
have the bestest pasta, and their favourite clothes shop has moved. At
the end of the street tour her backpack was full of non-Hapoo stuff, and
then we returned home by streetcar. And do you know what was fun? We got
off, and Chris told me to go home. I pulled, tried to shortcut over the
grass patches, but took her home right away.

Oh, oops, forgot something! The vet place! O yes, I surely found it when
we went their, and the vet lady was there. Chris lifted me up on the
table, but I don't like that narrow platform. I wanted to jump down
after the vet lady had finished checking me out, but Chris lifted me up
and put me on the ground. She says I am too old to jump.
To be fair, I have to also report that the vet lady said the was happy
with the way I looked. My right ear is a little red, and she told Chris
to monitor it together with Petra, the lady from work. My fur is
allright, my nails are good, my teeth are good for my age, and so are my
eyes and lungs. See, I cannot retire, I am a good old woofer and the
bestestest Hapoo both mom and Chris can get. And I really love them,
since I am not to beg Shadow to be our Shadow anymore, Chris says.
Allright, won't do, but will lick his hand when he comes into my
tongue's reach.
So there you have it, and we are going to the bedroom now. Cheers,
Hapoo.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home