Sunday, May 11, 2008

Two beaches

Hi all:
It's been two weeks now since this has happened, but Istill wanted to
share the most wonderful day ever.

That Sunday morning Chris got up, walked me and did not have breakfast
at all. The doorbell rang and we went downstairs to meet the wonderful
boss from work. She took us with her by car, and we ended up in a nice
house on a balcony, the humans having the most luxurious breakfast. They
were talkinjg, and the boy petted me. Then they cleaned up and we went
by car again.
We arrived at a nice route, where Chris let me off leash, and I could
run. Then we were at the beach, finally, and the ladies sat down. It was
not the nice and sandy beach we usually go to, but another one with more
stones and pebbles. Chris threw some for me, so II could run and stretch
my legs, that was fun. I even went into the water, so my feet got wet.
Am I not brave? When finally I got tired, I lay down in the shade
bbehind the talking ladies and kept a close eye on Chris. And when she
got ready to leave, I was right beside her, so she would not leave me
behind. She did not, and the walk back was a lot of fun, too.

Then I had another little bit of rest at home, and Chris gave me my fish
for dinner - delicious. Then the doorbell rang again, and it was the
friend who often comes to spend the night with us. She took us by car,
and we ended up at our usual beach side. First we walked along the
crowded street, the humans had fish rolls and then ice-cream, and then
we walked on the sandy beach. When there was no dogaround, Chris let me
off the leash, and I had such fun tossing in the sand and jumping. O how
I love beaches, they give me a sense of freedom, I just have to run and
jump like a puppy.
Have a cool time everybody, cheers, Hapoo.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home