Tuesday, July 22, 2008

The journey

Hi everybody:
We did go by car with mom, which was really nice. We ended up at the
friend's house, where we stayed for two days. Of course, the two ladies
talked for hours on end, had loads of what Chris calls delicious food,
and they also took me for a walk. On one of our Hapoo walks it rained
quite nicely, but I really had to go out.

Two nights ago then mom picked Chris and me up, and we went to the
sister's home. Well that was quite a shock,as my friend, the outside
dog, was nowhere to be found or sceted. So the big yard suddenlz turned
into one of the more boring places. I tought I could play with the
outside dog, and we could chase after tennis balls together. But for
some reason he was no longer there, and I have not spotted him so far. I
am still hoping he might have left with the sister and the nephew and
the sister's husband, but Chris keeps telling me that that is not the
case. Allright, whatever. I am being rewarded by two long Hapoo walks
with both Chris and mom every day. We walk through the chicken yard,
where Chris keeps me on short leash, and then step outside into the
meadows. If the neighbour's dog isn't outside, then I can run free
immediately.

This morning it was particularly nice. I first did my usual business,
and then started to run and jump, right into the high grass and then
back on the soft road with short grass. And I also discovered a kind of
a pond. I did not intend to go in there, but I did, ad it was not all
that bad. And then I dried myself off n the high grass again. Chris says
I smell like a frog now, but I don't care much. I had a great run, and
Chris has a new toy. Yesterdaz we went shopping, and she returned with a
tiny tiny laptop baby, it looks like the baby of the usual one. But it
is far more quiet, way lighter and much tinier. Chris says it desn't
have so many extra features, but apart from that it is the perfect
companion for travels. Allright, as long as I can type on it, I am
happy.
I will try to keep you all updated as much as I can, cheers, Hapoo.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home