Thursday, July 17, 2008

Rambling about the men - part II

Okay, here is the second part of my interesting reflections.

Well, the tennis men can probably be summed up in one whole cathegory. I
have mentioned the tennis man named Alex, who was the first that seemed
to have captured Chris' compassion. She says he is an intelligent tennis
man, and he probably knows more about finance business than he does.
The second one is the tennis Nicolás, who has to sign the responsibility
card for naming Quito. Chris says two years before my time she watched
him fighting a great lot, and she considders him very persistent. She
likes two that no longer play, a tennis man called Andre from very near
where Shadow lives, and another one from Spain, also called Alex, like
the first one. And of course, there's tennis Rafa, with an incredible
will to win. He's just beaten tennis Roger on the soft grass courts I
have never seen. There are probably more, but I haven't yet found out
about them. It's enough anyway, don't you think?
Confronted by all these tennis man there is one sole Mr Music Man. He's
coming to Germany this summer, but for one reason or another Chris has
decided not to go see his shows. I like it, because it means that I am
not left behind. And maybe the fact that she doesn't travel to see the
kind Mr Music Man means that he is travelling to see us - maybe? After
all, she's bought many paper pages to see him. She likes his music a
lot, and she was filled with joy after she'd seen him last year. I think
I've told you about that event back then, haven't I?

This Mr Music man is joined by Shadow, who is not such a fan of his
music anymore, but who would join Chris in watching Mr tennis Nicolás
and all the others. I have found out that Shadow is somebody else's
Shadow now. Allright then, you just don't know what you're missing, but
you are one of Chris' men, I can't deny it, and neither can she.

Then there's the category of the family men she likes. First of all
there's the tall nephew she very affectionately calls "Affe" (monkey),
and the brother-in-law, his father. I like them, too, and the sister of
Chris' that belongs to them. We are there quite often to visit and play
with the outside dog. And then there's the oldest nephew, who had lived
with us a few years ago. Chris certainly likes him a lot. And then there
is her dad, but I can't tell you anything about him, as he has passed
away four years before Chris tdiscovered Mr Nicolás.

And the last group of men are the ones from work. My bestest pal is
Eric, the cool tall guy who always has coffee with Chris and who always
comes to pet me before he starts work. Then there's little Rob teaball.
I don't know why she calls him that, but when Chris is nice enough, I am
allowed to collect a pet from him, too. Then there's the furniture man
Marian, who once slipped me a carrot secretly. He always makes Chris
smile, like Mr Whistles, yet another Alex. And the coolest one of them
all is Max, who never asks permission to pet me. He just stops, kneels
down and gives me a good thorough pet in a way that Chris cannot be
angry at him. But I think he doesn't overdo it. O and then there's
Michael, the English student, who comes to pet me from time to time, but
he always asks Chris first.

I love all the men I know, which are all but the tennis men and the Mr
Music Man. I really strongly encourage all of you to come and visit, so
I can test my charms on you. I am charming, so I am, trust me, and I
have the softest fur ever, ask the other men! Just don't come to see us
next week, for then we will be going to the friend's place and the
sister's house with mom.
And if I don't forget about it, I might go ahead and tell you all about
the ladies in Chris' life, just to give you the complete picture.
Cheers, Hapoo

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home