Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Rambling about the men

Hi all and every single one of you, woofer and human:

It has just come to my mind that Chris appears to have many men on her
mind. The starting point of my deep thinking was finding out why Chris
namen Quito Quito.

And now that I've found it out, I have to share the story, as it has to
do with a man.

It's yet another tennis man - not the initial tennis man Alex that we
have seen three years in a row now, but another one that Chris
discovered two years before my time with her started.
His name is Nicolás, and Chris has, of course, never spoken one word
with him. Again, Mr Nicolás tennis man, I extend my invitation to you,
so Chris can have a word or two with you.

This Nicolás Hardworking comes from a place called Ecuador. Chris says
we've never been there, but it is closer to where Shadow lives than to
where we live. The tennis Nicolás is from a city called Guayaquil, Chris
says, and this is where Quito comes into the equasion.

Quito's original name from her and my breeders is Jayra (pronounce: Ya
Eera).
When the cool colleague from work, Petra, picked her up from the
breeders, she asked Chris whether she wanted to rename the puppy.
Of course Chris wanted to, and so she thought of a nice name.

Since Chris' hobby is tennis, she thought of calling her Nico. The bad
thing about this is that at work we have a colleague called Nico, so
that name was occupied. And since you cannot call a tiny tiny woofer a
long name like Guayaquil, which nobody but Chris, tennis Nicolás and I
can remember, she got as near as she could and named her, the tiny one,
Quito. She says it is a name not at all common with dogs here, like my
name, and it is good for calling the little one.

Allright, I think I quit here and tell you about all other men later.
I'm sure you have to enjoy the Quito story as it is on its own, without
being distracted by other ramblings.
Cheers for the moment, Hapoo.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home