Friday, June 06, 2008

Another woofer baby

Hi all:
Here I am, and first of all I have to tell you that we are not going to
work - again. Chris says she took off so she can watch the final stages
of that tennis turnament in peace and quiet. It's true, when it starts
she goes and sits down in front of the TV. She has started to write the
scores again, or the stores or the shores. Since I don't know what a
scoreis, I am just a little confused. You cannot write a store or a
shore, but maybe I come up with a more plausible solution.

Anyway, this morning after she finally moved out of her bed, we went
outside and I spotted the little dog ahead of me. The one holding his
leash was not as fast as the dog, so he and I started to play, and they
both freed us of our leashes. It was such fun to play with that little
woofer. Chris says he will remain rather small, his name is Rudi Jack
Russel or so, I'm not sure one tiny dog can have so many names. But I
think I can get to liking these tiny woofers, especially when they are
playful. The little one is far bouncier that tiny Quito, and he loves to
jump up on me. I am fairly calm, but sometimes I do tell him off. Well,
the dog and the man left too soon, and so Chris and I continued on our
route. Maybe we can meet up again and play?
Cheers, Hapoo.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home