Sunday, April 11, 2010

about my past

Hello - why does nobody answer? Hello!
 
Chris says I am silly, for you will answer via this PC box!
Oh, that's why !!!
 
I want to tell you about the time before Chris, so you know it all.
 
I was born with a few other sibblings, and my parents were living with us. We also had cats, cows, horses and humans around us. I wasn't there for too long. One day there were visitors. Me and a sister were the only ones remaining from our litter. The visitors looked at us, and then Petra picked me up. I was told my name was Jayra then, but I really don't remember. Petra took me in the car with her and held me in her lap for a long long time until we arrived at another home. From then on I was called Quito. Chris says that was her first influence, as she had selected that name. I don't know the reason for the name change yet, but will keep my ears and nose open.
 
I had a human family for the next two months or so, which consisted mainly of a woman and a boy. When the woman had a man step into her life, she no longer wanted me. She had shared looking after me with Anne's family, which includes Anne and the man and two girls. I stayed with Anne for a while, but she could not look after me all the time, because she had to go to work.
 
I knew work, because both families sometimes took me with them. There I met Chris and the old lady dog she calls Hapoo. I know Hapoo, the entire place here smells like her, I even wore her harness for a while until my own arrived two days ago. Hapoo let me play with her, but she was bored of my romps soon, so she ate grass. I liked her, I always gave her kisses. Chris petted me, too, I remember, and said I looked cute with my big big paws.
 
I changed families, and this time I moved into a place with a garden, with grandparents and a little girl. The grandparents were no good leaders of the pack. They said I played too rough with the girl, and so I had to go. Nobody really liked me but Petra. She took me with her again and we went on a long ride again.
 
We ended up at a place with many dogs and many cats. There I met my coach, a great leader for sure. She started taking me into the city with her, and so I slowly learnt guiding. I stopped at curbs ald took in all the impressions of the big wide civilized world, although Anne and the other lady had also taken me to the city on occasions.
 
Most of all I loved playing with the other dogs. Some left, new came, and I really had fun, even though training became a more serious business. We moved places, and I was taken inside the house, so the coach could check my inside manners. And then the day came when we walked into the train station and my leash was handed over to Chris.
 
If the coach came back, I would be in heaven, but I have this strange suspicion that she is not going to. I am left somewhere else again, but Chris says I am going nowhere, except with her, or maybe when she goes somewher really unfit for dogs, like that music maker's show, which is noisy beyond all I have heard so far. Maybe I can stay with Chris' mom and the sister and the little old dog, or better yet, with Petra or Anne, or possibly with Daniel. Chris says before that we will go on several journeys. One to the headquarters, which includes a long train ride, one wth Daniel to watch flying balls she calls tennis, and one more to another place where she needs to work. Travelling should be fun.
 
I have got to go to work now and help Chris find her way, goodbye, Quito.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home