Friday, April 16, 2010

Rollercoaster days

Hello,

I am a little depressed, just a little.
You know I am trying hard, but we are having rollercoaster days. Sometimes
Chris is in a great mood, smiling singing and cheerful. And those are the
days when I work best and don't get distracted all that much.

But then there are the days when she is tired and not so upbeat. That is
when I get distracted, mess up at curbs and don't come when called.

I tell her it is because I am sensitive, and she says I am terribly
sensitive, but work is work and I will hopefully learn that life isn't
always sunshine, not even for her. O I know, for when I screw up it's no fun
at all.

Two days ago in the car parking lot there was a man sitting in a car, and I
thought I should go and look at it, not caring about Chris calling my name.
She didn't say much about it, but yesterday she always put on the flexible
leash for the dog walks in the parking lot and made sure I came when called,
so I couldn't shut my ears. She only let me off the leash when we played
with the stick. I brought it once, and now Chris puts it in a place where
she can find it. And when she throws it I run and fetch it. I love that
game, because we also play tug with it.

Sometimes my work is louzy, and sometimes it is flawless. When I am not
performing well enough Chris lets me rework the mess, and I don't like it,
but I just cannot help it sometimes.

And then there was the man with his dog yesterday, and I wanted to go play
with him. The man said to Chris:
"But that dog of yours is not ready trained, is it? He gets distracted a
lot!"
I am not a he, escuse me! And Chris told him I was still young. I crossed
the street and raced along, ignoring the traffic light. Of course I had to
return, and then I found it.

Yes, I m a curious girl, wanting to look at everything. Yesterday there were
man in my playing car parking lot, and I growled at them. Chris ignored that
and walked on, and one of them laughed. I dn't like strangers where they are
usually not, they might do something to me. Two mornings go I saw a person
with a trolley standing still in a corner. I growled and backed up. Chris
made me turn around, and then that person moved and I also walked on. I am
suspicious of strangers just standing and looking at me, they are
intimidating!

Allright, Chris wants the computer to go quiet, because we have to go to
work soon. Cheers, Quito.

2 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Hallo Chris, du hast echt Talent zum schreiben! Ich habe mehrmals geschmunzelt, als ich die Geschichten von Quito lass. Viele Grüße!

Sebastián

17/4/10 01:08  
Anonymous Chris said...

Na wenn's Spaß macht... Vielen Dank, und ich freue mich wenn das Lesen Spaß macht.

17/4/10 22:16  

Post a Comment

<< Home