Monday, January 17, 2011

beds are made for sleeping...

Hi everybody:

 

Before we start the tennis routines, I need to tell you of something else that has happened.

 

I found a dog bed for myself one day. First Micki and Chris and I went shopping, and then she left me upstairs to unpack the dog food that had arrived, and store it in the basement. A neighbour had received it, because Chris wasn't there, and put it in the basement, so Chris could easily find it. She returned upstairs quite a while later and put something down in the bedroom. Then she took me for a walk, and then she vacuum-cleaned the apartment. I had seen her dispose of my dog bed before we started the walk. So when we returned, there was no place for me to lie in the livingroom. But after the apartment had been cleaned, she put down this new dog bed.

It is a thick matress, she says it is memory foam, with some nice soft cushions around the edge. She first placed it so that I would have to look at the wall when turning on one side, which I don't like at all. So she turned the bed around, and now I think it is quite comfortable for me.

Chris is also teaching me a new trick. She puts me down first, then turns her back to me and lures me through between her legs crawling. And when I am through that gap completely, I get the treat she has lured me with. I love these games, they're fun. I can also walk through her legs, return outside one of them and sit down in front or at the side of her, rewarded by a treat, of course. I think I should make Chris fill the cube again, so I can toss it around the room, wouldn't that be fun? Or maybe she gives me another cow hoof!

Cheers for the moment, Quito.

 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home