Sunday, January 16, 2011

a tennis court at home

Hello all:
 
Before I tell you that strange story, I have to let you know that I really love my toys. One day Daniel was here, and the humans had food. Then I was supposed to have my fresh meat, but Daniel discovered the food dispenser. So Chris put in just a little portion of my kibble, and I had such fun hitting the door handle to let it fall out bit by bit. Daniel says he has put it on his phone in a film clip or so, but so far Chris hasn't seen it. Then they were busy playing with computers, boring for me, for sure.
Chris says she enhanced her PC with a few useful programs - whatever that is.
 
Well, then one day the doorbell rang, and somebody said they had a little package for Chris. She opened the door, and somebody came to the door. I didn't go check, I stayed on my mat. She phoned her boss, who needed some cheering up, and unpacked the package with the lady listening. Finally she held a plastic box in her hand and was overjoyed.
Can you believe it? She says she now holds a little section of the tennis court in her hand, on which the current top tennis ball hitters of the world have played just before Christmas. A tennis court - who needs it? I have tennis balls, and I can chase them anywhere!
 
Well the others make fun of her and tell her she's crazy, because that isn't the tennis court they have played on, but another anonymous one instead. Chris insists that Rafa, whom I haven't met yet, would not be cheating, and so she believes that this court section has contributed to making this event a spectacular one.
 
Why does Chris talk about people I haven't met so much? She says tomorrow we will both be moving to the livingroom, and she will be watching them slam the ball across the courts all night, and it will be fun. She says last year this time was the last Australian Open Hapoo watched with her. That was when she also took the picture of Hapoo on the bed, so to have a picture at all. She says she is wondering how I deal with the changing routines. I say it all depends on her keeping me busy and not bored.
Cheers for now, quito.
 
 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home