Wednesday, January 19, 2011

magical furniture

Hi there, I am back!
Since Chris is not running to work but watching balls fly all the time, I
have some time to update you a little more frequently, if anything happens,
that is.

Well a few days ago something interesting happened. I was lying on my bed,
when Chris started re-arranging the livingroom. She pushed the table towards
the balcony door, rooled the TV shelf back little, and took all covers from
the couch. Then she pulled on the couch, and in only a few seconds there was
a bed where there used to be the couch. It is huge, Chris could share it
with somebody, she says, and it is pretty high, too. She brought bedsheets
and the pillow, and from then on that was her resting place.

Chris takes me out in the morning, at lunch time and in the evening, but
between the lunch walk and the evening route she will turn off the TV and
sleep like a log. And then she returns from the route with me, plays with me
a little and feeds me, does something to her recorder and the computer, and
then falls asleep again, only to wake up in the middle of the night. She
says it is all because of the tennis, and she has seen some extraordinary
stuff already.
I only see balls flying and a large number of humans hitting them as hard as
they can, and that's about all.
Cheers for the moment, Quito.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home