Saturday, October 23, 2010

The better times

Hi to every single ear listening:

Well of course, after the bad day came a good one. The following day we were off, but Chris put me in harness late in the evening, and we walked to work, where I got to run in the parking lot. And then the friend Silke came downstairs, and we drove to the city. We went to the restaurat we had been to before, it was cool to lie there and watch as the ladies went to the food section to pick their food. Chris had a bad day, because she kocked over her wine glass. She had put it in the gap right between two tables, which was uneven, and there it landed on the ground. She says that was a pity, because the wine was wonderful.
At one point the friend discovered somebody at another table that she knew, and towards the end of the night we were joined by two men. I think they both liked me and the ladies, and they had a great talk.
The following day we were upstairs in the tower room for most of the time, and the humans talked and talked. Then we went home, and Chris put a CD in the player. She sat on the couch quietly and listened. Just imagine, she only listened, nothing else. She says that was the best music of all times the mystery Chris has ever produced. I have no idea about music, but she sure enjoyed it until Daniel called and we were off to the store with furniture, to have food there. And thess what? The two men met us again, that was fun.
At the food section they placed a piece of cake at my nose, I mean right in front of it, so I stepped forward and grabbed a bite of it. Almost immediately afterwards Chris pulled me back and told me a not so pleasant story. From then on I was certainly always told off when my nose went into the direction of food. They didn't have to pay for the cake. The lady offered to give it to me, but Chris absolutely refused to accept that offer.
Now that is something I don't understand. The cake was surely delicious, and I wouldn't mind the rest of it. But boy, I'm sure that would have been unpleasant. Well the rest of it was unspectacularly usual, as the friends sat and talked and I lay there and waited.
When we returned, Daniel helped Chris with her new computer. O yes, one of these nights we also were at the TV and mystery box store, where she had apparently bought a sibbling for her tiny computer. Now the challenge was making it talk, and so Daniel had to help out. But now it appears everything is working allright, she just has to get used to the new surface.
Yesterday she spent the day working from home, and today she got the tennis ball out, and we played a little - that was a nice change.
Cheers for the moment, Quito.
--
GRATIS! Movie-FLAT mit über 300 Videos.
Jetzt freischalten unter http://portal.gmx.net/de/go/maxdome

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home