Thursday, April 28, 2011

One mystery solved

Woofs and non-woofs, here we are again, and Chris is letting me have the
computer for a little while. What I want to tell you will probably have
to be put into two entries, because did so so much!

It all began when Micki came by, and the ladies spent quite some time in
the bedroom in front of the wardrobe. Then we went shopping in the
nearby supermarket, and then Micki left. Chris must have talked with Mr
Voice before she went to sleep, but I really don't remember anymore.

What I do remember is that she woke up way earlier than usual, had a
little bit of coffee, rn around to pack a few more things into the
backpack, and then took me for a really early morning walk. When we
returned, a car drove up and stopped, and Chris let me get in. The car
was a taxi, which took us to the train station. Chris says the drivber
was really pleasant and made sure we arrived on time and took us to the
service point of the train station. Chris sat down and made me lie
quietly, while messing around with her mobile telephone, this time,
however, it didn't have to do wiith Mr Voice.

A lady came and took us to a platform and helped us find seats on a
train. I love riding on trains. As soon as I know where to go, I dive
into the row, lie down and stay that way until Chris picks up the
harness for us to leave the train. A man waited for us, took us to
another train and made sure somebody showed Chris where the new seats were.

It appeared that we were sitting in a compartment with four really nice
people, a man and woman with two children. We stayed there for a very
long time, Chris did talk with Mr Voice once, checked emails and took a
very short nap, until it was time for us to leave that train, too.

She says there is only one way to the exit, so she told me to go
forward, and I did until Chris suddenly stopped for no obvious reason.
When I looked back, she was held tight by somebody for a very long time.

Why that is escaped me, becauseshe had not fallen or tripped or
anything, but still he held her, and I believe she held on to him just
as well. I haven't seen anybody sneak up on us like this and then just
holding Chris!

When that person finally let her go, she handed him my leash and looked
at flowers that appeared out of nowhere. I really didn't get it why
Chris was so happy and where that man came from so quietly and so suddenly.

He gave the leash back and walked with us to another platform, took us
into another train and sat down beside Chris. He was very friendly for
sure, told Chris he understood me because I wasn't going to share my job
of taking care of her with anybody, and petted me. Well I must say that
he had a very friendly voice annd personality, this is for sure, buut
who was he?

We left the train, Chris took the harness off, and we walked through
another city, found a green spot between two car lanes, and I got to
sniff it all out. We then walked up many stairs and ended up in a very
small apartment.

By this time I knew that Chris had just met Mr Voice from the phone
talks. He had even carried her large backpack, put it down and watched
me explore the area, while Chris went about doing so on her own before
holding on th Mr Voice again. By that time, however, he had retrieved a
bowl, filled it with water and put it down for me.
Mr Voice has so many names, but Chris saysMy Love most often, so I guess
that must be his name.Well he is really wonderful, and Chris is
laughing, because he isn't my love but hers, she thinks. But you know
nothing, dear Chris, he is simply cool and wonderful, but I willl tell
you all about it later.

For now Chris wants the computer, so I will continue updating you
whenever I have the time.
Cheers for the moment and good day, Quito.

1 Comments:

Blogger Martina said...

*biggrin*

BTW: Thanks for today's afternoon, you two. It really cheered me up!

28/4/11 22:49  

Post a Comment

<< Home