Friday, April 29, 2011

Part II - The Mystery Solved

I think after exploring the apartment and the water for me we all took a
break. Then we headded outside again, and the humans brought a lot of
grocery home with them. Chrris even carried a bagin the hand where my
leash is, but I walkked very nicely despite that little distraction, so
I found and so she said.

Chris even retrieved one candle holder from her big backpack, which
found a place on Mr Voice's table. He put the vase of roses in the
center, and once all candles were burning it really looked nice, or so
he said. We went for another Quito walk, but again I thought I had to
find other places to do my business. We went pretty far to a little pond
of water, where the humans sat down and talked, and I explored the
water. I also found that it is really nice to play with Mr Voice. We
tugged on my leash and I jumped a little. It was really nice to sleep
that night.


The next morning Chris got up later than usual, and once the two had had
a bit of coffee, we went for a walk, stopped by a bakery and got
breakfast rolls for humans. Of course for humans, because Quito only has
Quito food, and she only does so once a dy <fffff>

The humans had breakfast, and then we went outside in the heat of the
day. We walked very far, and finally I really had to go do my business.
Gosh I had to go, and once that was done I knew where to go, and always
did, because the dog route never changed from then on. I do love
routines in that matter, I have to admit.

We walked through the city and arrived at another tiny lake, where Chris
walked into the water with me, and I got to pick up a bit of bread that
the humans had thrown in to feed duckks and geese or whatever - and now
Quito, too. The water was cool to get myself cooled down, before the
humans found a bench under trees, sat down and talked and talked and had
boottled water themselves.

Then they decided to get up and walk some more, until we arrived at
another bit of water, which Mr Voice calls the Rhine.

I walked in, took a drink and decided that it wasn't all that bad. I saw
another dog, tried to walk there, but the dig was busy catching a ball.
It was swimming even, so I decided to also take a channce. Mr Voice
threw in a stone to get me going, I tried to retrieve it and had to
swim. Chris threw another stone, and I swam again, and we all had so
much fun. Then I stood beside Mr Voice, wanted to sniff out the ground
and found out that when my nose is under water, I can generate bubbles.
That is a fun game: dive down and make bubbles. The two lovers had so
much fun and laughed, and now both of them were in the water with their
feet. I love the water, it is great fun. Of course, I had to shake
myself once outside, and the humans got a cooling drizzle from that. Mr
Voice had always been convinced that I could swim, and would, and Chris
just wasn't suure.

Oh, she is telling me something - wait!

Mr Voice's correct name is Ralf!
Wait! What?

When she is with him, she never calls him that! She only uses that word
when she is on the phone or talking with somebody! Where's the
differennce, I wonder???

Got to go, wait for more news, Quito.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home