Monday, May 02, 2011

Part 3 - The mystery solved

After the water experience we walked some more, took a bus and walked
more yet. And when we arrived at home, Chris almost had to drag me up
the steps. O I was so so tired!

Chris says Mr Voice, Ralf, is a great cook, and he had bought her
favourite letuce, too! And the dressing was really delicious. How come
they dress a salade before they eat it?

The next morning after they finally decided to wake up and get up, we
went for a nice long morning walk, first along my dog route, and then
through the city. Suddenly a bell was striking from a magical place way
above our heads. Chris and Ralf had trouble understanding what the other
said, and Chris thought that sound was really impressive. She says it
was Easter, and many people followed the sound of the bells to go to
church. She says I'd been to a church last winter with Micki and the
sister and the niece. Well, this time we didn't, but we went to get
human breakfast rolls instead.

The rest of the day was very quiet. Ralf annd I played fetch with the
old army hat, or we wrestled on the floor, and apart from that nothing
much happened. The humans relaxed on the couch and watched TV. Ralf even
found a way so Chris could watch her favourite tennis Rafa win another
title, annd in return she watched his favourite TV series with him.

At night we went outside again for the dog walk, and we ended up at a
place outside where they had food and drinks. Chris says the food was
louzy and too expensive, and I lay with Ralf, who generally took over
the leash quite a few times when walking me. I have made him part of the
pack, because I don't think he will be leaving us for a long time. And
because he seems to be allright with Chris, I'd better be allright with him.

The next day started slowly, but then we went outside, walked to the
train station, got off it and walked a little to another place where
they have music and drinks outside. First the humans sat down on a bench
with no sun, but then they moved, and both relaxed. I was a little bored
but dealt with it, because I had no choice.

I encountered another inteesting phenomenon. Our path was blocked by a
bar, and we had to wait in front of it. A train passed by, and then the
bar was lifted automatically, so people and bicycles and crs could move
and cross the raintracks with no train coming. I don't think we have
something here with the streetcar tracks.

At home we went for the evening walk, the humans ordered pizza, and then
Chris and I went upstairs on our own. Soon Ralf followed, and they had a
pizza party on the couch, with no food for me, of course.
Then Chris walked around, put things into bags, and thenthe humans
called it a day.

The next morning was started by Ralf, who got up and turned on the
coffee machine. The humans had a quiet breakfast, Chris took a shower
and finished packing the bags, and then we all left the apartment. My
food bowl stayed there, and a tiny bag of Chris', too. Does that mean we
are returning soon? I'd be happy!

Morning walk, train station, train and train station followed, the
humans had a little snack and coffee, and then Ralf took us on our train
and said goodbye. Because I had tried to follow him while being on a
down stay, Chris was strict and told him not to pet me. He found that
hard but obeyed, unfortunately. Does everybody have to obey to Chris'
commands, or is it just whenn the commands are related to me? Even that
would be a shame!

I have to mention, however, that Chris was really cool. At one point
Ralf wanted me up on the couch with him, so he tapped the seat. Chris
came out of the bathroom and told him to clap his hands at face level,
so I would jump up. He did, and he and I had a great time on the couch
until she came and claimed my spot.

When we left the train, a lady greeted us, and then I spotted Daniel on
wheels. Yippee, I was so so excited! Chris called on me to guide her,
however, because she had no hand free to follow Daniel. I followed him
instead and even showed Chris a lift.

We stopped by to get supper for the humans, and then we walked around
the familiar dog route, before finally arriving at home, where Chris
called Ralf to tell him she'd arrived we..

Allright, that was a long travel report, and I do believe we will be
travelling soon again, cheers, Quito.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home