Tuesday, May 03, 2011

Busy busy busy!

While the past week has been mainly routines after we had arrivbed back
home, yesterday was busy.
First thing after we arrived was to go to the quiet office with Daniel,
and Chris stood her ground when I wanted to pull and run after Daniel in
the attempt to follow him. Once we had arriived in the office Chris made
sure I lay down and remain quiet before letting me speed off to greet
Daniel.

Then came the other man who is not too fond of me, but we ignored each
other pretty much. We were also visited by Angelique, the kind lady who
always strokes my belly.

Back at the desk Chris had to work a little, but in the afternoon I saw
a few people aproaching and thought it was my task to greet them. O well
I was shown that it was not and was sent flying back to my mat. Damn, I
thought I'd get by this time! Another man came to greet Chris, and I was
quieter in greeting him this time and she did not object. I have never
seen him, but apparently he knows my favourite Mr Voice or Mylove -
because I still think that is his real name - for they talked about him,
and the stranger told Chris another little story.

When it was time to go home, I showed Chris the way until the staircase
to our house, but she insisted that we go straight this time. Okay we
did, and soon we were at the shopping cube. Past the bakery and into the
door where the physiotherapist is hiding. We did not go there, but to
the pharmacy instead. I found the exit, and then we went into the
butcher's shop, where she bought meat, but put it away into the
backpack, unfortunately. Then followed the kebab shop, where she also
received a delicious smelling packkage and put it away. Finally we went
into the bakery, where the lady was already cleaning the floors, but
Chris bought a little bread, and then we went back home. We had two
minor hickups on the way back, but Chris says for one she was to blame,
and for the other a dog that distracted me, or maybe I was to blame
indirectly, because dogs do distract me. You have to keep a close eye on
them, or else they come lounging forward and try to snap me.

O I was pretty happy when I received my food that night. Mylove was
coughing on the phone, Chris says he's got a propper cold. But then she
is starting to sneeze and cough, too, and it has gotten cold outside.
Maybe they do everything together, these two, including catching colds ...

Allright, I've got to let her turn off the computer, and she is telling
me also that we will be travelling to see Mylove tomorrow, but that
we'll actually be seeing him the day aftery.

Yay, can I snuggle on the couch or bed then, please? Or can we wrestle,
please? Probably, because you are a good Mr Mylove, and even though you
love Chris, you're really cool. Cheers, Quito.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home