Saturday, August 20, 2011

The food cube and the humming box

Hello there:

You know, Chris has really woken up. She and Mylove are talking on the
phone, and Chris has decided that sleeping in the livingroom is the
better choice, for whatever reason. There are no flying balls on TV, o
no there are, but not so many, and the men aren't making the balls fly.
She says the friend Silke is coming to stay with us soon. That is the
one who used to go to the talking Spanish sessions with us, or to have
dinner or too go walking or so. She's fun anyway, I remember.
That is why Chris has decided to sleep on the magical bed that
disappears inside the couch every morning. Mr Wambach, the tiny strange
dog who is always allowed on the bed and the couch, has moved with us
and is looking down on me from the top of the couch. Okay, at least the
floor is mind, and I haven't seen Mr Wambach eat my food yet - I haven't
seen him eating anything yet!


A few days ago Chris took out the delicious magical cube. She sat on the
balcony, twisted and turned the cube, making the dog food disappear
inside it. Then she gave me the cube, and I rolled and tossed it across
the livingroom floor after the palmtree had been removed. It is great
and adventurous to toss the cube and then pick up the food that it has
released. And when there is hardly and food dropping out, Chris opens it
and gives me the rest in the food bowl. O I love those games!

Chris has also re-discovered the humming box. That box, you know there
are many boxes in the house, is located in the office room where the
stationary computer and the many books are. The humming box enables
Chris to read the books after they have been squeezed in between box and
lid page by page, Chris pressing down the center fold of the books.

She says it takes a long time to run a book through that procedure, but
afterwards the read is either interesting or entertaining - this time it
will be interesting.

I am so happy Chris is back alive, and maybe it is also the blessing
that the sun is sending down. After it has been raining on and off over
the last weeks, now we have the sun shining. A friend tells me she has
sent it to me - thank you! But she also tells me the man from above is
usually responsible for the weather. After asking which man, she says
Chris should explain, but she tells the friend to explain.
I have found out it is not the man with the white Shepherd dog from the
apartment above us, and probably not the old man either, nore the one
with the lady and the two little children. Is it possible that Mr Mylove
is sending the sun over? At least his apartment is on the fourth floor
of his house - and I dispise the stairs I have to climb after a long and
exhausting day full of swimming and playing activities. We are solving
the problem, hopefully.

Allright, the lady wants to take a shower after having been roasted on
the balcony by her favourite, the sun, and then, she whispers, we'll go
and visit Daniel the wheelchair man!

Yippee, I love the wheelchair! I can hide my head under it, rest it on
the footrest, jump on Danie's shoulders to clean his eyeglasses, push
him backwards with my weight, or I examine the wheels and wonder why
they move. Wheelchairs are a very interesting thing to explore. I have
to admit that I like the man inside this one, too. I am convinced that
every wheelchair has a fun person inside it, even though the other
wheelchair man at work is calmer and doesn't play at all with me.
Allright, gotta go, gotta go, cheers, Quito.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home