Saturday, May 12, 2012

The rest of the week

Hello once again:

Allright, the busy week is over, and now I can tell you what it was all
about. I did not get lost anymore on the way to that hotel, but I was
the pro as always, and Chris and I never had to go on the lunch dog walk
on our own. We always had wonderful people walking with us. During the
week I had one favourite man, who was always waiting at one of the
tables as we walked into the restaurant in the mornings. I always
greeted him quickly but calmly climbing up on him and giving him a kiss,
before he petted me and said hello. And then there was the favourite
person to play and be silly with - the man who usually went on the dog
walk with us and who had me on flexible leash during that time. He was
funny and silly and always sat down on the floor to greet me. Of course,
the rest of the people were just as nice, and all of them helped Chris
where i was not able or allowed to help, e.g. grab food or get coffee.

On one of these days in the afternoon the gentlemen took us downstairs,
and there at a table outside I spotted the big boss. He had parked the
car just outsiide the door, so we all got inside and drove to his place.
Well at first it started to rain, then the humans left me in the car and
went shopping quickly, and then we went to his place, where they had
food. And then we went outside again, this time to the beach. Chris
loves to go to the beach with the big boss, and I could run free and
explore the place. I also went into the water, but it was surely colder
and rougher than the river by Mr Mylove's place.
Then we went back to the house, the humans had wine and talked, and then
Chris and I stayed there for the night, she slept on the couch, and I
slept on the carpet and looked down the corridor, just in case.

In the morning Chris woke up - she had really slept well. Soon I heard
the big boss upstairs, so I walked up and said hello quickly. The larger
goodmorning party followed when he came downstairs. The humans had
coffee, and the we went outside for a morning walk, to the bakery and
then into the house again to have breakfast - well the humans did. Then
we went back to the city, and the big boss took us right to the glass
elevator of the hotel. I loved being with him, but I do not like the
elevators!
Have I told you that I even walk through the revolving hotel door with
the man who takes me for the lunch dog walk? Chris doesn't like these
doors, but I don't mind. Yesterday we went to the hotel again, but we
left the place early, Chris had lunch with the two gentlemen on the city
wall, we walked a really huge dog route, and then they took us right to
the streetcar home.

Once we had arrived, Chris talked on the phone, and talked and talked.
Of course, in between we went for a dog walk and she fed me, but she
talked with the friend, shortly with Mr Mylove, and then for a long time
with the master of sounds, as she calls him. She says she wants to get
herself a large TV and a good sound system. She also told me that when
we go see Micki and the sister, the tiny dog will be missing. She says
he is asleep in a bed of mother earth under the tree at home. I think I
would not like to sleep there, but sne says Hapoo, the royalty, has a
bed there, too, with flowers on it.
Tomorrow, she also tells me, I will go for a great walk with Elisa the
tall dog, who is a fantastic playmate. So let the sister come and pick
us up, so I can jump up on her and show her all my energy!
And then I want to swim with Mr Mylove, play with Elisa and sleep by
Chris and do all the fun things!
Have a good time, cheers, Quito.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home