Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Running weekend!

Hello from the fast side of the world:

Three days ago the sister came and picked us up, and Chris took the bag
and my food along. The weekend started boring, because they left me in
the car and went shopping. But then I came along to pick up something
else for dinner, and we went to Micki's and Suse's and Lena's home,
where there was no other dog anymore. I did not even spot the cat! Suse
and Lena took me outside with them, and I met the huge dog called Elisa.
She is a bit of a rough player, but I don't care, I play and let her run
and I run with her. We found the pond and romped inside it before the
humans could call us away. We both came out stinking like dirt and very
happy about our actin plan success.

The next morning Chris and Lena took me for only a short walk, and then
we went to see Elisa again. Then came the really long long walk, during
most of which I was allowed to run free, while Elisa had to be kept on
leash. Chris even petted the big cat, and I sniffed him out and he did
not hit me with his claws. I was very nice, and he was very cool. After
all, I know cats from my initial trainer!
Then another man came with the car and picked us up, because Chris says
she was so exhausted from the brisk pace over two hours!
Finally we were back home, and the humans changed from balcony to
outside lounge, and Chris enjoyed the sun. Soon another dog came, called
Clara, but I was not allowed to see her. They say she doesn't like other
females around her - I don't get it!
Yesterday in the morning Chris took me on another walk along the field
route, which we both enjoyed a lot, and then the sister took us back to
work. Oh boy, I think my muscles are all hurting from the lots of
jumping and running I did! And as I hear it, we are going away for the
next weekend and the one after that, too!
Allright, off to work for now, and then see what's next on the agenda,
cheers, Quito.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home