Monday, November 26, 2012

Lots of city walks

Hello and woofs to all!
We have had a good time during the last few weeks. Two weeks ago, Chris
and I walked to the doctor's office, and everybody was impressed about
how well I managed to find the exit, and how well-behaved I was during
whatever they were doing to Chris.

In the afternoon the big boss came, had coffee, and then we all went
shopping. Back home the two humans had dinner, and later sister Suse
came, too, with her dog Krause. He and I played a bit, until Suse said
it was enough She says I am so far the only dog Krause will play with.
He's a cool guy, even though Chris pets him more when he is around. She
says he currently needs it, so he is calmer around situations he doesn't
know yet.
Krause and the ladies disappeared in the bedroom, where Chris tried on a
billion clothes, while I lay in front of the door and watched. Then they
all watched some football on TV, before the big boss and the sister and
the cool dog left.

The next day we saw Martina. I tried to jump on her, was told off and
explained that Martina is carrying a baby. I did hit her eyeglasses,
though, and she was not amused. Pity, I thought I can jump on everybody'
with glasses on them to clean them, like i do with Daniel on wheels!
We went to the furniture, the humans sat down and talked, and then we
went through the store, me chasing my leash, and at times the arrows. Of
course, they needed a shopping cart, of course!

A couple of days ater we went to the furniture store again, this time
with cool lady Angelique and Daniel. It was the same - restaurant,
talks, and then playtime downstairs for Quito. This time Chris only
bought something really small that fitted into her pocket.

Then one day we went to the city center by streetcar, where we met Micki
- yay Micki! And we walked to that hotel place, where a lady showed us
around again, then the family had coffee and talked, and then Micki
showed Chris the area where she could relieve me. We went into the
nearby shopping mall for human food, and then i walked Chris back to the
streetcar. Micki found that the streetcar stop was moved away from the
spot Chris could find very easily, but a streetcar arrived and we jumped on.

The next day we went back to the city center, and oh my, the streetcar
was packed! Chris says that is because there is the Christmas market in
town, and folks love going there. True, the pedestrian street looks lik
there is lots of buzz going on. After a bit of waiting we met Julia from
work, Chris talked to her for a minute, and then we worked a bit to
locate the moved streetcar stop. Afterwards we went to a place where the
humans couhc have nice coffee, and then we walked back to the streetcar
stop, and again the train was more than packed. I had to stand until the
next stop, and only then could Chris put me at a good place to be out of
peoples' way.

And now it seems we are going back to work, for Chris has gotten um
early, and I believe we will be going to the hotel place very soon,
hopefully to meet new and friendly people!
Cheers, and have a good time, Quito.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

hi!,Ι really like уоur writing very much!
percentage we keep in touch extra aρproximаtely your article
on AOL? I need an expert in thіs house
to unrаvel my рroblеm. Maybе that's you! Looking forward to peer you.
Here is my webpage ... baby bedding set

27/11/12 08:27  

Post a Comment

<< Home