Saturday, August 18, 2012

Stop the strangers!

Chris is strange!
She keeps inviting more and more strangers. I'll admit, I have begun to
think a little growl for a greeting cannot be all that bad, so I am
trying how far I can get with that. However, when I growl Chris isn't
all that pleased. But honestly, we've had so many strangers coming in
lately, I have to defend my territory!

One morning at work people were gathering in the cafeteria, and the big
boss was there, too. I tried to coax him to giving me a treat for my
very nice flying attack on him, but he said he had none. Pity, but I
like him anyway. Then we all sat and lay down - I lay, the rest of the
creatures sat, and somebody talked. At one point Chris stood up, too,
leaving me with a friend, and her voice soon came from places where she
wasn't standing . strange voice distribution I say. She talked, and
people must have liked the way she did. When she returned to the place
where I was I thought I could go outside with her, but we had to wait
some more, and only then.
In the afternoon another lady accompanied us into one of the separate
rooms, and the two talked. Chris says it was a good talk. I have no idea
what it was all about. I sure was happy when we went home that afternoon.

However, hat night we had more surfing folks, ladies this time. One
wanted to check out my Quito place - no way I say! I growled and she
stopped it. But then I couldn't stop my curiosity, laid down at the two
ladies' feet, sniffed them out and finally decided they were not all
that bad.
Chris, however, did not talk much to them, as they all seemed to be
tired. But then the doorbell rang, Chris put my flexible leash and
signal jacket on me, and we went outside. And there, oh heaven, I saw
sister Suse, Suse, Suse!

Chris removed the leash, and so I raced to greet the siister, jumped and
bounced and had fun. Andwhen Suse is around I can run free, for she
always keeps a close eye on me. So we all took a nice walk - not as long
as with the two nice men, but nice for me to sniff and check things out
anyway. And when we were back the ladies stood and chatted on outside
the door until Chris decided I should not go with Suse but accompany her
upstairs instead. Pity, for playing with Suse is fun.

The next day nothing exciting happened. The ladies surfers left, Chris
had another magnet for her fridge presented to her, and then we were
finally back to quiet. No more strangers.

However, next day at work I saw - you wouldn't believe it - Mr Mylove!

Chris and I went ito the cafeteria to get coffe for the junky, and there
he was, got up to greet us, and I recognized him right away. Yepp, I
really love Mr Mylove! We left him almost immediately, however, which I
didn't understand, but we saw him again after work, and Chris let me
play with him. We all walked home, Chris and he checked mail, and then
we took streetcar and train and went to an eating place. The humans
expanded that one and agreed that it was nice. Then we went to the
beach, and we all went into the water, where I could run back and forth
between Chris and Mr Mylove. Oh I love the water, even though it is not
drinkable, and the waves, and the fun we have!

Two other people joined us, we talked a bit, and then the two others
took us home in their car. We went into an partment I hadn't seen, where
Mr Mylove picked up a few things, and then walked home. I really like it
when Mr Mylove is with us.
Strange though, Chris never calls him Mr Mylove anymore, but that
doesn't seem to matter much, I believe. Or does it by human terms?

Next morning they had breakfast together. Chris had gotten up way early,
but I decided to stay with Mr Mylove and sleep some more. I only got up
when he did. They talked more and more, and then he had to leave. Chris
took me outside, and to be honest, I hardly noticed him leaving, because
I was busy doing other things. But it was a pity he wasn't there when we
returned.

Today we are going somewhere, because Chris has been putting some water
in the backpack. I will tell you all about it when we return.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home