Sunday, September 09, 2012

more, more, more!

Allright, folks and woofs,
I love it when things happen all around me that break the routine.
At the beginning of the week the sister Suse took us home again, after
playing with the tennis ball a litt.e Chris says she was impressed, for
even when I saw the much loved sister, I still finished the ball session
by handing it to Chris, and running after it when it was launched for
me, and bringing it right back to Chris.
The next morning I saw a man I liked, who put me in his car, and Chris
got in next, and then he drove us to somewhere, took us into the house,
and then I recognized the place. It was the place where the ladies like
me a lot, and where the one of them always does something to Chris'
eyes. So it was that day, too, but Chris and I returned to our seat
after having exchanged papers with the nice lady at the desk. Then the
taxi man came and picked us up and took us back home, where Chris
immediately turned to her computer ad worked and worked.

In the afternoon she harnessed me up to go to the farmacy. I stopped
dead to show that this was where we had tu turn to go to Daniel's place,
but Chris did not want to go there. Such a pity it was, because I love
to greet Daniel when he opens the door, and then to dash right through
to the livingroom and quickly check if there's anything delicious on the
table at dog nose level. But as I said, we went to the farmacy, then to
the bakery and then home.
In the evening Chris harnessed me up again, and we walked the same
route, only this time we passed even the bakery, and I did so wiithout
major complaint. However, further behind us I spotted Daniel, tried to
turn and wiggled and waggled, but that only resulted in reminders from
Chris to walk on. I did, and finally Daniel called out to us, we turned
around and I was allowed to greet him. Chris picked up a small package
that had been sent to her and left at that post thing, and then we went
grocery shopping, only a bit. Then the rest of the time was spent having
lunch at the Döner place near home, and then Chris and I walked back.

The day after that we left work early, Chris wasn't feeling well. We
walked to the farmacy, Chris picked up the items she had ordered the
previus day, and then spent a considderable amount of the day messing
around with water. She says her ear was blocked.
I confirm that, she called me a bit more than usual, so I had to touch
her hand when called to tell her I was near. She says I was a good girl
all along. So the next morning the taxi man came back and we went for a
long car ride. I found out that we were at Micki's home when we arrived.
The cat fled, and I dragged Chris up the stairs. No cat food, but inside
the house I saw Micki. however, that morning I made sure to stay very
close to Chris, in case something happened. I briefly saw the sister
Suse, but she left right away. Soon Micki and Chris took me for a
morning walk, too, we stopped at an entrance which was closed, so we
went home and the ladies started to talk on the phone. Then Chris put me
in harness and we walked to the train station. and took the train to the
city center and a streetcar in the other direction. We finally arrived
at the doctor's office, but this time took the stairs up and into a
different office alltogether. Soon after we had settled down, Chris was
called away. I tried to get up and follow, whimpered a bit but then lay
down by Micki and waited. Fortunately, Chris returned very quickly, She
seemed relieved and told Micki that her ear was no longer blocked, and
stereo was back.

When we arrived home, Chris caused another injury to herself. After she
had pounded on the computer keys forever, getting all her pending work
done, she put the flowers into vases, and when cutting one of the flower
stems, she also cut her finger. She says it bled quite a bit, but she
managed to stop the flow.

Finally, well almost finally, yesterday Chris put me in harness again,
we walked to a meeting point, where I spotted Daniel but did not get
permission to greet him. Instead, we went for a long walk, me guiding
Chris, following the wheels of Daniel's mobile seat, and we ended up at
the store where I can sometimes chase the arrows on the floor. This time
it was food time for the twofooters, and rest&watch time for me. The
walk back home was equally pleasant, and in the evening I did not feel
much like going for the walk.

Today we had visitors, too. Micki came with the aunt I haven't seen
before. But that lady was nice and gave me loads of pets. Chris says I
was a bit too annoying, so she firmly sent me to my place - boring!
Now they are gone, the backpack is packed for work, and Chris is
listiening to some strange music on the radio she finds fascinating.
Now, did I have a cool week or what?
Besides, Chris thinks she can play smallballs, not exactly as fast as
the Rafa man himself or any of those folks she sees on the picture box,
which no longer is a box but rather a board, but she says she can, if
somebody helps her, because other folks with non-functionning eyes are
doing so, too.
Does that mean we have to travel to the place where Chris stays up in
the middle of the night to watch the smallballs?
I'll keep you updated!
Enjoy the fun while you have it,
cheers, Quito.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home