Thursday, October 31, 2002

Hello everybody:
Why I have not updated this time, I don¡¦t know, I guess I just did not feel like it. But I certainly have several things to tell you. Let¡¦s start with yesterday¡¦s events.

Yesterday all of a sudden Chris and the Shadow started to rush and hurry, and before I knew it I was left alone tied to the handrail of the lower staircase. Fortunately mom was there, and the grandfather Ajax was attached to my regular place. When it started raining mom, who took care of me, took me to the outside shelter near the basement door, soon I got bored and thought of ways to get rid of this leash. I discovered that if I chewed it long enough it got thinner and weaker. And soon I was off and running towards Theresa¡¦s place. However, as always when I am having fun, mom caught up with me and took me back to the house, where she attached me to the iron chain; and you can do whatever you want, there¡¦s no way to chew or bite it. The rain had stopped by that time, and Ajax was back on his running leash.

When Chris and Shadow finally were back, they immediately took me on the regular walk. And on the way back they played so nicely with me. Chris was standing on one end of the road, and the Shadow on the other, and they called me and I ran back and forth between them. Shadow even ran and played with me and chased me. And he even recognized that my barks were friendly and playful. I really love it when he plays with me, it¡¦s always great fun.

This morning then we went to the city, but this time without backpack. We spent most of the time in the train station, and before I knew what had happened, we were one more person. I have not yet figured out whose friend she is. If I judge by her English and German speaking, I could say she is German and thus a friend of Chris¡¦, but am not 100% certain. This afternoon we went for a longer walk along a street, and on that walk Shadow and the new person walked behind Chris and me. Isn¡¦t Chris supposed to walk with the Shadow? What¡¦s going on there? We¡¦ll find that out for sure!!!

Last night they stayed in the living room for quite a while, even Chris stayed awake. I saw them tearing apart some little handy cards, and they said it contained addresses and whatever. Chris¡¦ card also holds a flag of some EU, or whatever union, and Shadow had made himself a card with something Persian. Don¡¦t ask me, it¡¦s enough I know a little English and all the German I need to spy, don¡¦t you think?
See you soon with more news from Shadow and this other girl, Yours, Hapooļ

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home