Monday, October 28, 2002

Hi folks and friends:
How are you tonight? I am all right, spending most of my day by the heater, which is turned off most of the time. Chris does not feel like walking me, because it is rather windy outside. Or me it¡¦s the same, I can smell and run in any weather. But honestly, I am looking forward to the snow, in which it is really great fun tossing on my back, running and jumping. Chris always shakes her head in disbelief, she does not like snow. When the roads are covered with snow, I really have to guide her. Even her feet are blind then, as she puts it.

I am writing because I have to praise the Shadow again. Last night he was awake alone, Chris had been too tired to wait for him. Suddenly outside there started a quite terrible thunder storm, and a lot of rain was driven down from the sky by the fierce storm. Ajax, the outside dog, had been taken inside to spend the night safely and well-protected in our corridor. He is so afraid of loud bangs that the Shadow petted him for quite a while, so he could calm down and relax and go back to sleep.
You have to be aware that Shadows like the one that follows Chris don¡¦t like dogs too much, especially when they are living inside, like me. Shadow did not need to care for me, because I did not mind the thunder. However, he also checked on Chris. I don¡¦t understand this, but apparently she is also afraid of thunder storms. Come on Chris, I am just a tiny dog, so you should not be such a scared cat!
When it is windy, Chris does not let me off the leash, because she would not hear me well enough despite the bell I am wearing all the time. So whenever Shadow accompanies us, I can run free, because he has an eye on me. I really like the Shadow; he is so nice when one needs him, even to dogs! Have a nice Shadow like this yourselves and your life will be twice as beautiful as it was before, Yours, proud and happy, Hapooļ

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home