Tuesday, October 22, 2002

Hi friends:
Have I told you that shadows are something nice to have around? They are like grandmothers to you humans, spoiling you every now and then and giving you a nice treat of your favourite food occasionally. This morning the Shadow gave me some breakfast meat that in his opinion had gone bad, so I could have it. I don¡¦t see why it would have gone bad; to me it tasted like paradise.

However, Chris and Shadow are talking about him leaving very often, I am just afraid he is leaving soon. Poor Chris, she is going to be sad when she has to be all alone again. And the fact that I am there would not help her much, I know this from previous experience.

Yesterday we were in the city again, and they bought a microphone and an antenna. Now don¡¦t expect me to know what exactly this is about. I have just noticed that the microphone thing is standing by the keyboard on her desk, and the antenna has found a spot near the window, close to TV and radio. And this morning Chris lay on the couch watching a bit TV. Wow, I have only seen TV at moms, I guess the antenna has something to do with this positive development, and the fact that the Shadow has played around with the TV for quite some time yesterday.

See, I told you what shadows are good for. I wish you have one too and hope you have a nice, not too rainy day, Yours, Hapooļ

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home