Thursday, October 17, 2002

Hi everybody, hi to my loyal and regular readers:
I have to start off with some bad news: I was really sick last night. I am not going to spoil Chris¡¦ joy of speculating, so I am not going to tell you what the matter with me was really. Chris suspected a major stomach upset; Khodadad thought I had possibly caught cold. Chris then took me outside in the rain to eat grass, and that is what I really did. I had so much fun eating the grass, which gave me some pleasure. Chris was really nice, she took me outside although it was already late, and even after the film they had watched. I really needed a good portion of grass!

Chris is such a nice person, because not only was I sick, but also Khodadad. So the poor girl was worried and had to run back and forth between both of us. She could not do much about me, so after she had taken me out for grass the second time, she just left me alone after she had also forced me to drink water.

Generally, we went to the city yesterday, and Chris and the Shadow had great fun exploring another district. They found a tea pot in replacement for the one Chris had broken the other day, and they found some Chris de Burgh records, that really excited Chris. They were not that expensive, so Chris bought four of them. She is really crazy, don¡¦t you think? Especially when it comes to vinyl ones, what use will they be anyway?

Today they left me alone with mom again, I guess from how Chris smelled when they returned, they went to the city and had a good time without me. They returned with a new sweater, I don¡¦t know how big it is, they have not unpacked it yet in front of my eyes, so I can¡¦t tell who it would be for. However, I am feeling much better now, I had a good bit of water when Chris let me go back inside, and of course I am happy she is back. The Shadow has gone and talked to his mom, something he has not done for quite a while, the poor guy. I guess he is homesick and looking forward to going home to his mom. I don¡¦t want to think about this, for Chris would be sad and depressed for quite some time. Anyway, as long as I get my food I am okay. Chris has already announced that I won¡¦t be getting any food tonight, to calm my stomach down. So that is again all my news, I hope you are looking forward to another update from my four paws, Yours, ready to sleep and relax, Hapooƒº

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home