Saturday, October 26, 2002

Hello everybody:
Sorry sorry sorry I did not write for such a long time, but where there¡¦s delay there¡¦s a reason...
First of all, Chris thought it was appropriate to put me outside for a while, mostly half a day, and most of the time she either left to buy stuff, or she cleaned her apartment. However, the nights were the adventurous times of the day.

One night Chris fed me and said goodnight, and Khodadad and her disappeared in the bedroom. I don¡¦t know why, but just when I had made myself comfortable on the couch, Khodadad came back to do something. He said something, but I did not care, I stayed on the couch. After all, he is not my authority! However, just then I heard Chris getting out of her bed, and I knew I¡¦d better get down from my throne. She did still punish me and made it clear that the couch is nothing for me. She even put things on it, so lying there would not be comfortable for me. Too bad, just when I have found something nice, Chris comes up with reasons why I should not do this again, and the worst thing is that she takes effective action.

And then the next night they left me alone in the basement, where I discovered a box with remaining shopping items. I discovered sugar and flower, which are not interesting for me, but my nose also smelled delicious meat. I found it and opened the plastic and had a feast. But again in the middle of my meal Chris and the Shadow arrived, and I knew
Something was wrong. The Shadow shouted at me, but Chris was too quiet and almost ignored me, which was far worse. She removed the remaining meat, and the two left immediately after they had put me on my mat. I don¡¦t exactly know what they were doing outside at this late time of day, or shall I say night¡K

Today they again left me behind, and mom took great care of me. They returned with a big box, but I have not figured out what is in it. However, twice today I had an encounter with this other Chris, this singing one. I have a question:
Why do people have the same name, when they have not even met?
Besides this, the far away Chris with the addition of De Burgh appears to be a professional singer my Chris admires, but I don¡¦t think they have ever really met or ¡V as I have earlier mentioned ¡V had a cup of tea together. Still my Chris listens to his voice through the radio, and this morning even on her PC (something like ME version of a Lebanese night ¡V what night is that), and in the afternoon the Shadow and Chris had him displayed on TV. This guy ¡V for he is of the male sex most certainly ¡V is a mystery to me in all the different ways he appears to me. The more frequent one is being mentioned in talks between Chris and the Shadow. What is there to talk about someone who sings? I mean Chris sings and whistles a lot, and even the Shadow sings¡K¡K

Let¡¦s not wear out our brains too much, I need to save my energy for the next meal, which means a lot of sleep , see you very soon again, Yours, wondering eternally, Hapooƒº

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home