Saturday, November 02, 2002

Hello fans:
Here is something I want to share with you, something that is a quite nice mystery...
I have told you the strange situation between Chris, Shadow and this new person, haven't I? They did walk together, Chris in front with me, Shadow and the friend after us. However, the friend was left behind in the living room when it was time to sleep. Apparently the bedroom holds a secret nobody is supposed to find out, nobody but Chris and Shadow. Maybe there is something delicious to eat? Today we went to the city again, and after we had spent some time in a café, we went on a train, just to get off without the friend. Why can you just leave people behind on trains? Isn't that a little cruel? Chris and Shadow were still cheerful and strolled through the city to shop for Shadow. Chris has been very sad for a while, I think she does not want him to leave. Poor kids, I wish they could stay together forever....
Anyway, the city was very busy today, so I will lie down and relax for the rest of the night. Have a wonderful weekend all, Yours, Hapoo:-)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home