Thursday, February 06, 2003

Sandwich makers in the living room...
Hello from a tired Hapoo:
I did not work much today, but I have thought and tried to figure out Chris’ new purchase, not been successful, again
Yesterday we were in the city. It was wonderful to work again and take Chris to all these places. Mom, Chris and I went to a store, where the women looked at technology. These things were too high for me to recognize any details, but I honestly did not care. Later Suse’s boyfriend Pit arrived and stayed with us after Mom had left.
The three of us went into another store and ended up at the same self with the same strange items. After a little decision finding discussion Chris finally decided for a box. Pit kindly carried it all the way until the train, but Chris paid for it. Then we walked to an internet café, where Chris and Pit worked for quite some time. This time Chris was really nice, she had taken treats for me. Then Pit and she ordered some food for themselves.
Chris and I then went home on our own. Back in the living room Chris took the thing out of the box. It really looks like a modified sandwich maker, does not smell half as good and does not produce food, unfortunately. It is not hot, and instead of bread it holds books or paper. After Chris has closed the door on top of the paper, the device makes several strange noises, and then she removes the paper. I have found that its structure and shape have not changed a bit, but instead of eating the paper Chris has continued working on her PC. The device is connected to the wall, but if I am not mistaken, another cable goes to the computer. I have never seen the sandwich maker connected to the computer – so what kind of sandwich maker is this?
O, I might need to mention that instead of a heating it has a lamp or something similar, which moves under a thing similar to a window. I could not see any more details, because Chris keeps the door closed. I don’t know, it seems that humans have a lot of things certainly not designed for dogs’ brains. And since they are not, they make my brain tired from all this thinking. Have a wonderful night all you patient and interested readers, yours, Hapoo.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home