Friday, January 31, 2003

Hi all:
You know something?
Shadow has shifted his times of calling Chris from evening to morning. It is funny, for most of the times Chris has to run to find the phone. And when mom is there she helps. Chris has explained that Khodadad has a job now. But then why doesnÂ’t he work in the morning?
Okay, my master told me something about different time zones, but do you really believe that? Time is time – when I get food it’s time to sleep. And when Chris comes back after a long silent break in which she has slept in the bed room (dog nono), it is morning, and usually mom comes and they have breakfast together. So why should that be different?
I accept your point: There are weekends, on which breakfast is usually expanded and we go for our morning walk later. Sometimes we spend part of the day in the city – but that’s about all that changes. I never got my food in the morning, and we never went for a super market tour at night. So why should it be day for Shadow while it is night here?
I used to receive mails from a butterfly from Australia, where the time is upside down, too, and Chris said something like people were walking upside down! Honestly, why would they want to walk with their heads dangling? Or are they standing on their heads? My nose would be in my way to do so, but humans might actually be able to stand on their heads, their body is finished by a rather flat head, while our highest place would be our pointy nose. We can smell, humans can think, that is fair! Only sometimes we are not allowed to eat the things we have discovered with our noses. Just recently I found a chocolate bar on the living room table while Chris was sleeping. Tell you, it was delicious, but Chris did not seem to be happy about my joy.
Well then, you go and solve the problems of time and walking upside down while I look out the window and long for another walk in the heavenly snow, yours, Hapoo.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home