Wednesday, January 29, 2003

Hi everybody:
One of Chris’ friends called Nico has asked why I have never written about one trip Chris and I went on. It was rather adventurous indeed. In the afternoon Chris and I left by train to go to Hamburg. She sat down on a bench and started waiting. Suddenly her mobile phone rang and Shadow told her that he would be late. Chris waited a little more and then seemed to remember something. She talked for a while, and another half hour later Nico was there. He was very kind and gave me pets and Chris something to drink. We walked around the city a little. Chris seemed to enjoy the weather and the walk, and the two talked a lot. I especially enjoyed another species of birds. They decrease their chance of being caught by me by swimming in deep water - what a horrible thing to do! Chris never let me off the leash anyway.
After they had walked enough we returned to the station and went into a little restaurant. Chris had something to eat, Nico had a drink, and I was left out, as usual! Then a drunken woman wanted to pet me, which Chris was very annoyed about. I remember that the restaurant staff were very nice and kept the woman away while the three of us left the restaurant. We then went on a platform and continued waiting. Nico was tired and Chris got more and more nervous. And just as she wanted to give me water, Shadow finally called us. She quickly put away the bowl, Shadow took his luggage, and Nico guided both Chris and me. We ran to catch another train. By the time we left Hamburg it must have been dark already.

Shadow had missed his morning train from Amsterdam, but he was able to inform Chris on time, so we left home a little later than originally planned. However, his afternoon train did not stop where it was supposed to, so poor Khodadad had to take another train. And as he was sitting in his final train to Hamburg, they were delayed because a fire near the tracks. We had to change trains on the way to Rostock, and by the time we arrived there the place was deserted.
Only the lovely, patient and wonderful Mom was there to pick us up. Wonderful were the times the car was working! Poor Nico was very tired by the time we said goodbye, but I remember Chris really appreciated his company, and anyway, I had an extra amount of pets.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home