Saturday, January 18, 2003

Hello on a rather sunny and mild day:
There are two things I would like to discuss.
First: Why are some animals permitted to live so high in the sky that I can’t reach them? I enjoy jumping, but I can try as much as I want, I just can’t get there. Chris calls them birds, but I think they are just designed to annoy me. This morning we were on the field walk when I heard long shouts from above me. I looked and tried to smell, but those animals I saw in the sky were way out of reach. Chris and mom had a good laugh, which annoyed me even more. I think somebody should take those creatures out of the sky and put them on the ground on four feet, so I have a fair chance to run after them!
Second: Why do clothes need bathing? After her morning routine Chris spent about an hour or so in the bathroom, bathing some of her own and mom’s clothes. She changed water quite often and put some kind of soap in the water and finally dried them in the laundry machine. Then mom took over and put the clothes on the line outside. I know that clothes are washed in the laundry machine and then go either on the heater or on the outside clothes line, so why did Chris give those ones special treatment? I am happy she does not give my paws or me three baths. I told you, humans are a strange species.
I will go think over these matters for a while and probably fall asleep. You have a wonderful day and keep watching tennis, yours, Hapoo.
P.s.: Does everybody watch so much tennis these days?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home