Tuesday, April 29, 2003

Hello dear patient reders:
This will be a short messge, as I have just a complaint to shre with you.
Chris hs expnded her obedience training, unfortunately. Until recently she only left me on my mat, prepared the food and called me shortly after she had turned away frm the bowl. - recently she has started calling me to her, making me sit and then go back to my mat, before telling me to go have food. This is cruel, but she is so stict with it! Tonight I tried to fool her. She told me to go to my mat, but I went the opposite way towards the food bowl. She very firmly called me to the mat, then to herself and made me lie down. Then she sent me back to the mat, went to the computer, and only then let me go eat.
I have never seen her mother torture her in this way! I really think Chris is terrible with me. I am sure from a humn point of view she has reasons, but I don't get any reasons, when it comes to preventing me from getting my food! So I will turn away and go to sleep immediately without a friendly word for her, byebye, Hapoo.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home