Friday, May 02, 2003

Hello folks, hi from sunny Germany:
Today it was sunny, but yesterday it must have rained so badly, that sister Suse decided to take Dicker into my corridor. He stayed there over night, except fr the two times either Chris or sister took him for a walk. That was no fun, because I was not permitted to play with Dicker while he was on the leash.
This morning we walked alone without our grandpa, and Chris made me jump and run a lot while friend Bianka stood there smoking. Does anybody ever get the sense of smoking? You just stand there outside or walk, holding something bad-smelling in your hand, so what? I have seen Chris doing so on few occasions, but unfortunately I failed to bite her then.
This afternoon the three of us, Bianka, Chris and I went on our long route twice. I enjoyed smelling everywhere and running back and forth, and the weather was so nice that both ldies enjoyed their walk as well, at least they had nice talks and did not much care about me. Good, I could run wherever I wanted, as long as it was on Chris' left side.
I hope your days are as sunny and you get as many nice phone callls as Chris, hopefully from nice people like Shadow, yours, Hapoo.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home