Tuesday, May 27, 2003

Hi friends:
So now that you have read the previous blog, let me tell you what happened:
Sunday after we had arrived at the central train station to go back home, we spent some time having Shadow’s favourite ice-cream – I mean mom and Chris, of course! Then back to the station, buy some newspapers and read them. Mom decided she wanted to go to the bathroom. That bathroom was fun, very spacious and quiet, a special one for the disabled, mom said. As we were going out, mom realized that she had forgotten her handbag and my harness in the ticket aria, where a few seats provide for a little comfort. Back upstairs we went, only to find the harness. Nobody had even seen mom’s handbag. She was really sad and uneasy. She thought she had left her personal ID in there, but while we were sitting on the platform she checked again and found that the ID was there. The only thing she had put into her handbag were a few cigarettes and her permanent exhibition membership. She said it did not matter if the handbag got lost, it was not beautiful anyway.

This afternoon we went to the city again to attend a seminary at university. We had originally planned to go to the exhibition again, but mom was too tired. So Chris and she had ice-cream again and then went just a little shopping. Back at the train station mom asked for her handbag. The station staff had called last night to tell her that it had been found and handed in. We had to wait just a little to get it back with everything inside. It was found in a trash can. He thief must have been very disappointed to find no money or valuable things inside.
Then we went grocery shopping again, where I had to wait outside. Back on the platform I spent some time watching a pigeon, and suddenly ran to catch it. Chris called me back and put me down on the floor in front of her feet. And this time down meant that I was not even allowed to put my head up to look for that bird! Too bad, too bad!
But after all this Chris took grandpa Ajax and me for a nice walk and then left me downstairs, where it is nice and cool. I don’t mean to say that I enjoy being left behind, but I know she does that occasionally when she wants to watch TV upstairs. So all that’s left for me to do tonight is wait for my food and sleep, yours, Hapoo.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home