Wednesday, June 04, 2003

Hi friends:
Last weekend two friends were visiting, Susi and her husband. They arrived late one night and just sat with Chris and talked. Later Chris just left and went upstairs and never returned. I stayed outside in the corridor most of the night. Susi could not persuade me to go back into the living room, where her husband was sleeping. In the morning I heard Chris coming downstairs, so I greeted her with a lot of enthusiasm, joy and excitement. Something could have happened to her, and I was not there!

After the morning walk and a nice breakfast we went to the city by car, which we left somewhere near the city centre. We took a couple of street cars until we finally arrived at the central train station. From there we took the city train and arrived at this flower exhibition again. And there the horror began: We walked and walked and walked, and they kept looking at flowers, trees, meadows, statues, fountains and sculptures forever! I cannot tell you much about this, only that after a while I got incredibly tired and did not feel like walking anymore! I dragged myself on, because I did not see any sign of weakness from my master. I had a great sleeping time when we finally went into a restaurant at 8:00 pm. You might feel more pity for me if I tell you that the weather was warm again, and that Chris surprised me with quite a few showers of water. She insists they cool me down, but I still don’t like them too much.

When we were finally back at home we did not walk for long. I just “went to the bathroom�, s Chris calls it at least for herself, and then I made it understood that I wanted to go back home. I was too tired to even go outside that night and look for Chris. In the morning she came downstairs again and took me for a lovely walk, just the two of us.

After Susi and her husband had had breakfast, we walked to the church, which both guests enjoyed and took pictures of. Then we walked a bit of Chris’ and Shadow’s favourite route, and then the two left. In the meantime sister Dorothee had left as well, so only Suse and Lena were with us. Chris again spent all her day watching tennis – how boring!
Don’t think that this was all, there’s more to come soon! Have a wonderful time everybody, byebye, Hapoo.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home